DAY 3 At Rest...



Today we spent some time exploring the Kansas City area.  Ran some errands - found a Great Harvest Bread but being Saturday afternoon, there wasn’t much left!  We did find some Dakota and Pumpernickel Rye to go with the Fritattas we are having for our dinner.


Took a ride through the very impressive Sprint Campus, saw Bob’s old haunt, and had to stop for some thinning shears...yes, I knew I should have brought mine, but I thought I’d make it through the trip...but I will not!  Holly at Image MD  just did my hair!  It must be spring because its growing awfully fast! Tonight’s project (now that I found scissors) will be to fix that problem!

We also took a new pic since we missed Rick’s smile.  But today is windy and much cooler.  I’m impressed that we have gotten pics two days in a row!

We stopped at Cosentino’s Market.  What a store!  
Makes you want to buy one of everything!  But we did well, only got what we went for 😊  What I really wanted was one of these cakes!  Aren’t they beautiful?!  

This evening some of Bob’s friends are coming over to play music. A very nice way to end our visit. Back on the road tomorrow!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 2 On the Road

DAY 21... Re-Routing...

Tips, Tricks and Tales...