DAY 12...Books, baking and bonding

Today, we spent the day at Rhonda’s house.  She and I went to the Gym, picked up some things from he store and visited the library!  What a beautiful library!

Then home to do some baking.  A few months ago, I found a recipe for Banana Breakfast Cookies .  I have changed it up a bit...substituting dried apricots or cherries for the chocolate chips and adding chia seeds, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, and coconut.  I have shared the recipe with many friends already.  When we were preparing for this trip, I made two batches to bring on the road.  Rhonda and Dad both liked the cookies too!  So, today we made another couple of batches!

At the library, I found a book called Craft Activism.  What very interesting stories!

Each night, we have taken a walk in a different direction touring the neighborhoods.  It got quite warm today.

Rick made Golumpki for dinner...one of his childhood family favorites.

Outdoor area of the Avondale Public Library

View from the Avondale Public Library

Tables at the Avondale Public Library 

Missing My babes - 7 months old today!

Mosaic at the Avondale Public Library

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 2 On the Road

DAY 21... Re-Routing...

Tips, Tricks and Tales...